1.Length: measure from lowest dip of socket to the top of footshell. 2. Width: measure the circumference of the widest part of socket. 3. Gap: recommended to leave 1/2-1 inch gap between top of foot shell to bottom of cover.
1.Length: measure from the apex of mechanical knee to the top of footshell. 2. Width: measure the circumference of the widest part of sound limb. 3. Gap: recommended to leave 1/2-1 inch gap between top of foot shell to bottom of cover.
Recommended for Below Knee Prostheses.
Recommended for Above Knee Prostheses.
Easiest to take on and Off. Additional Space is ideal for larger prosthetic components as well as accommodating dynamic foot and ankle motion.
More Coverage. Extra tabs near the ankle strike a fine balance between function and coverage.
- Polycentric/4 Bar knee: a 4 bar knee is a particular kind of mechanical knee that requires us to lower the top strap in order for the knee to function properly.
- Through Knee (TK): is an amputation type that may result in socket or knee that requires extra measurements.
- Rotational Plasty: often referred to as Van Nes, is an amputation type most often seen at the pediatric level wherein, the foot and ankle are transplanted to act as a knee. We require a few extra measurements to accommodate.
- Release Valve: depending on your design choice, we may adjust the design to allow for a hole to be drilled for easier access.
- Revo Socket: a Revo socket is a product made by Click medical which utilizes a Boa system for tightening. Due to the extra hardware, we need to know ahead of time to accommodate
- Symes: is a form of amputation that results in a long socket, as such we need to get various circumference measurements to make sure the cover will fit.
- Osseointegration: we currently only offer Osseo covers for AK users.
In short, the ‘Adjustments’ tab is for us to know if you require any modifications. If you select one of these options, a member of our team will reach out for any extra measurements! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out before you place your order.
After 3 months, covers will be replaced on a prorated scale. The ALLELES™ Design Studio Ltd will, on occasion, honor claims outside of this warranty window for pre-determined issues. All warranty replacements must be the same design and the same colour as the original order.
The ALLELES™ Design Studio Ltd will include heat moulding instructions and technical contact information with every order. End users are encouraged to reach out prior to any major adjustments. If you have concerns or questions about measurements please reach out prior to placing your order.
Covers ordered with incorrect measurements or damaged during heatforming outside of intended use will be replaced at a prorated cost of 50% of the original design plus the cost of shipping.
The ALLELES™ Design Studio Ltd. reserves the right to withhold warranty claims at their discretion. All warranty refusals will include a written response outlining the reason.
All approved warranty claims will be processed and shipped within 14 days of approval. End user is responsible for the cost of shipping.
Please note: The SOLO Carbon will incur an extra fee of $100 to cover the cost of finishing.
|% off Replacement||Free||50%||45%||40%||35%||30%||25%||20%||15%||10%|
Outside of this, there are covers that will have a minor variation on this theme, for example, extra details or specific details being offered in additional colours.